There are endless ways to enjoy a vegan diet, and the sky is the limit when it comes to creativity. Whether you’re a fan of plant-based proteins, colorful fruits and vegetables, or unique faux meats, there are plenty of options out there for you. Here are five Vegan cookies that will give you a taste of what vegan cooking can be like:
- Vegan Pad Thai: This delicious dish is made with rice noodles, wontons, tofu, and fresh vegetables in a soy-based sauce.
- Falafel crispy balls of deep-fried chickpeas, onions, and herbs make a great snack or side.
- Spicy Tofu Stir Fry This is a tasty stir fry with spicy tofu, red peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- Rice Noodles With Tempeh and Vegetables This dish uses rice noodles, tempeh, and vegetables in a delicious soy-based sauce.
- Stir Fry of Mixed Vegetables This is a great stir fry full of fresh vegetables and spices.
Different vegan side dishes that will compliment any meal
Whether looking for a light snack or a full meal, many vegan side dishes can fit the bill. Here are three examples:
1) Roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze: A classic Brussels sprout dish is roasted and served with a balsamic glaze. This vegan version uses olive oil instead of butter and features shredded Brussels sprouts instead of sliced ones, giving it a delicious and healthy twist.
2) Curried cauliflower rice: This recipe is simple and easy to make, but it offers great flavor thanks to the spices. Cauliflower rice is cooked until tender, then topped with curry sauce and chopped nuts. It’s an ideal dish to serve as a side or main course.
3) Cashew-Crusted Tofu and Veggies this dish is a delicious combination of tofu, cashews, and sauteed veggies. The tofu is evenly coated in seasoned flour, then pan-fried to create a crispy crust.
Final thoughts on creating delicious vegan meals
Going vegan can be a scary task, but it doesn’t have to be. There are plenty of delicious vegan cookies that don’t require any difficult substitutions. Here are three tips for creating delicious vegan cookies:
- Start with simple ingredients. If you can find vegan versions of your favorite foods, use those instead of trying to create a completely new dish from scratch. It will make the process easier, and you’ll end up with something that tastes just as good as the original.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. Trying different spices and techniques is a great way to customize your meals without worrying about animal products getting in the way. The sky is the limit!
- Use plant-based proteins wherever possible. If you’re looking for a vegan meal that’s hearty and filling, try adding some tofu. Tofu has a firm texture and is great in recipes where you need something to hold up other ingredients.